Thursday, June 11, 2009

What was I thinking...?


Its been pretty busy around the camp as I am getting it awakened from its 11 month slumber. Lots of issues to deal with and just when all this is going on and all the other projects are taking a back seat, I pick up another Crown. Like everything else, its for sale. I am brokering this one for our church camp up in Yosemite. Anyhow, probably not much else to report until after camp so check back in August for an update. Hopefully things will be further along by then...

3 comments:

Joe said...

HI Jeff..I have enjoyed seeing some of your handiwork. It was good to see you and your wife again at the Men's Retreat. Thanks for speaking up for me at the CM meetings. I would LOVE to still be involved somehow. If you are ever near Santa Maria be sure to drop by to say Hello. Check out http://www.smvrhm.org/
Blessings, Joe Mallinson

fregbert said...

Hey Jeff, I'm pretty interested in this if you've still got it. I've sent a message to your youtube account. Failing that you can reach me via our website at www.rail-services.net
Thanks in advance

Bruce Knights

Unknown said...

Hi my is James
I love the 15 inch gauge loco to have & I do not mind if it is a oil fired steam loco.
Is the loco still for sale & how much is it??????

As well were cam I find a (oil fired) steam boiler for my friend loco??????
Can you help me pleas..